Psychoanalyze Yourself; Don't read ahead, just copy and paste the
following into a NEW bulletin BEFORE you read my answers. Then answer
the following questions one at a time WITHOUT LOOKING AHEAD with the
first thought that comes to mind. Then read what each answer means at
1. You are walking in the woods. You are not alone. Who's with you?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
Me chasing it like an idiot.
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is?
A large mansion.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
Yes. A high one.
6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see...
A kitchen full of snacks.
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
It's a rare Winnie the Pooh glass cup.
8. What do you do with the cup?
I stare at it for a moment or two, and then I decide to pick it up and bring it home with me.
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at a body of water; what kind is it?
It's rather large spring. It looks crystal clear, and I notice a few fish in it.
10. How do you cross that body of water?
After a few minutes of looking for a way to stay dry while crossing, I give up and swim across.
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important to you.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
Why yes, quiz, I chase my problems around.
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition.
...I don't think I'm that bad...
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not drop in.
Good. Remind me to electrify it.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
Oh, cool! So, I'm happy as long as there is food?
7. The durability of the material with the cup is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.
Easily shattered? A'ight then.
8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your relationships.
10. The way you cross the water is representative to how easy or hard you expect your life to be.
Yeah, I can see that.